Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- Developed in conjunction with Darren Handley from DHD Surfboards.
- Suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Gloss finish inside face / sanded finish outside face.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.