Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- Rob Machado (RM) template.
- Super functional option for fish & hybrid shapes.
- The small stabilizer (centre fin) adds control whilst maintaining the freedom and manoeuvrability of a twin fin set up.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.