Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions
- Sally Fitzgibbon's signature fin. The smaller centre fin provides exceptional tail release.
- Ideal for beach breaks.
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with shallow concave and moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.