We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Whangamata Surf Shop. If you receive merchandise that you are unhappy with we offer straightforward return policy to insure your convenience and peace of mind.
- If you receive merchandise that you are unhappy with, simply return it to us within 15 days, in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund you the cost of the product(s)*. All Sunglasses , Surfboards , Skateboards and Hardware Accessories & Sale Item Purchases are Non-Refundable And Non -Exchangeable.
- Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
- Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer's warranty.
- Swimwear cannot be returned or refunded at all, due to hygiene reasons.
- We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
ONLINE RETURNS PROCESS
To return an item from your online order for a refund follow the steps below.
- 1. Please contact our online team email@example.com
- 2. Pack the items you wish to return into a secure package.
- 3. Address your return to Whangamata Surf Online Returns and send your parcel to:
Whangamata Surf Online Returns,
634 Port Rd,
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using a tracked postal service as we are not liable for lost or damaged parcels.
Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 hours. We will email you confirmation of your refund, and how it is being processed. In most cases, refunds should hit your account within 1-5 business days. If you would like an update on your return or If you experience any issues with the above steps contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS & EXCHANGES TO OUR PHYSICAL STORE
If you would prefer to return your purchase personally, we accept returns and exchanges in our store. Simply pop into Whangamata Surf with a copy of your order confirmation email or packing slip, please ensure all items are in an original, un-worn condition with tags.
FAULTY, DAMAGED & INCORRECT PRODUCT RETURNS
If any of the items in your order are faulty or arrived damaged or an incorrect item has been sent, please contact us at the store as soon as possible.
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per the process above or by visiting our physical store. If you have any questions, please contact us for assistance.
ITEMS PURCHASED INSTORE
We love what we sell to you, and we want you to love it too. So if you have purchased an item instore and there is a problem our goal is to get you an exchange or a credit with as little pain as possible. When returning your goods purchased from our store, here's what we need from you:
- All items in original, unworn condition with tags still attached
- Your receipt or proof of purchase
- Goods are to be returned within 15 days from purchase
* Returns are unable to be processed on goods purchased on sale so please choose carefully, if the goods are deemed faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.