New for 2022, the Hyperfreak Fire back zip 4/3 takes O'Neill's most successful wetsuit range to new levels of performance, warmth and sustainability.
They've combined the new TB4 neoprene and TB4 Air Firewall, and lined it with their revolutionary TB4X graphene infused liner to further increase the warmth of the rediculously lightweight and strechy Hyperfreak series.
Utilising recycled oyster shells, car tyres and plastics, solvent free lamintaion, dope dyed yarn's, and limestone neoprene, the 2022 Hyperfreak Fire has taken a giant step towards building a more sustainable future and protecing our oceans.
- Long Sleeve
- Back zip
- Plus 0.5mm for additonal warmth
- Anti-flush barrier
- Drainholes prevent water from entering suit
- Minimal seam design
- Recycled materials - TB4; TB4X; TB4 FIREWALL
- Tapered fit wrist & ankle seals
- PL wrist and ankle seals
- Krypto knee padz
- Glued & Blind-stitched
- Exterior fluid seam weld
- TB4x arms and entry
- TB4 firewall front, back, thigh and butt
- TB4 Top shoulder & Low legs